Re: Arches Bright White [was Many Thanks...]

From: Tom Sobota ^lt;tsobota@teleline.es>
Date: 11/03/05-01:24:36 PM Z

Katharine,

thanks for this information. I suspected as much when I could only find
references to this paper in USA or Canadian sites.
Of course now the question that arises is: why all this? Are the rest of
the world acuarelists more traditional or conservative in their paper
tastes than their USA and Canada colleagues?

But then Fabriano _does_ include their Artistico Extra White in their
catalog (http://www.cartierefabriano.it/) so it seems that they don't
consider a very white paper to be something to be ashamed of :-)

Funny that the paper makers should be doing the old detergent routine: my
paper is whiter than yours ...

Tom