RE: plea to chemists

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 11/11/05-01:31:05 PM Z

Chris, Has the Risk team seen the process in action? I'd guess it is a
dollars and cents issue with regard to insurance and assurances. If the
solution were diluted ahead of time in a restricted area, would make them
happy? The whole school bureaucracy is why I got out of video production for
San Francisco Unified; too many headaches from restrictive powers.

Good luck,
EJ Neilsen

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9