Re: my work online

From: Dave Rose ^lt;cactuscowboy@bresnan.net>
Date: 11/14/05-08:41:24 PM Z

I like to keep the terminology simple. "Gum/Cyanotype" or "Gum/Cyanotype
combination print" is descriptive and concise.

I've made CMY prints using 3 gum layers and also 2 gum/cyanontype. I like
the high contrast and sharp detail offered by cyanotype. I'll usually print
two layers of yellow gum and two layers of magenta gum on top of cyanotype.
It makes a really nice print. Here's an example:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/artists/dave_rose/dr_fall_colors.html

Other combo gum/cyanotype here:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/artists/dave_rose.html

I use traditional cyanotype. I've never tried the new formula.

Dave in Wyoming
2" of fresh snow and temperatures plunging into single digits.