Re: black vs. color inks and gum

From: Yves Gauvreau ^lt;gauvreau-yves@sympatico.ca>
Date: 11/16/05-07:24:23 AM Z

Henk,

You may be right or not I don't know. The only thing I can say from the text
is that he effectively used both techniques and others as well. The author
says that at some point he favored oils but somewhere else the author
mention that Misonne as a preference for Fresson. I can't find specific
information on the prints in the book and my deduction are not to be taken
for granted.

But I agree with you, the 'Misonne look' is something I'm interested in
learning about.

Thanks for the link
Yves