Re: my first tricolor gum print

From: davidhatton ^lt;davidhatton@superonline.com>
Date: 11/17/05-02:40:15 AM Z

Hi Katherine,
Yea 'twas I. This image, compared to your current work, is a tad
'unsophisticated' BUT the style is still there. It just shows where a
certain amount of single-minded dedication can get you. And just think
also of the number of people who have learned from you as you made the
journey of discovery,

Best Regards,

David H