RE: BL vs BLB tubes for cyanotype

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 11/17/05-12:07:47 AM Z

Sandy, I wanted to make sure that you understand that when I say " my data"
,I am not talking about the web site or data that I produced, but a spectral
data sheet issued by PPG back in 1992 that has the data that you so
carefully retrieved as I posted it back in 1999.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226