RE: BL vs BLB tubes for cyanotype

From: Breukel, C. (HKG) ^lt;C.Breukel@lumc.nl>
Date: 11/17/05-03:54:46 AM Z

Hi Mark,

I am not Sandy, but yes you do need a spectrophotometer, a sophisticated one, which you can make scan from say 250 to 500 nm, and measure the abssorption (or transmission) of your glass sample. I do have acces to such equipment, so if peopel want to scan a small piece of whatever glass (say 1*4 cm ), let me know..

best,

Cor