RE: BL vs BLB tubes for cyanotype

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 11/17/05-05:12:00 AM Z

Chales, now that you say this, I'm pretty convinced that you did
everything right. Thinking over, I guess I found the why our exposure
times are so different. You were single coating right? I double coat.
When you double coat, exposure times are longer (because light sould
pass thru a thicker emulsion layer probably). I guess this is the main
reason of why there's so much difference between our exposure times.
Sorry, I should have figured this out earlier (blushing).

Thanks for your kind words.

Regards,
Loris.