RE: Xenon Flashtube was Re: PPG Starphire Glass ( ?? Questioning My Data)

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 11/18/05-01:22:23 PM Z

Thanks for the info Eric - will look for timers on auction sites.

I won't be getting any plateburner for just the light integrator and
vacuum frame of course :) Just wanted to state that what I like with
these machines are the integrators and frames, not the lightsource
itself. Probably plateburners also make loud voice when working
(thinking about how much noise the 1000W street lights can make) - this
is something I won't like too; I do most of my printing late at night.

Regards,
Loris.