Color Images from B/W Paper

From: Schuyler Grace ^lt;schuyler@bellsouth.net>
Date: 11/23/05-02:00:21 PM Z

A short while back, there was a long discussion on the list about a process
that used old B/W paper to make wonderfully colored images. My brother, who
is visiting for the holiday, mentioned knowing a fellow biologist who
stumbled across such a process a number of years ago in his lab, and I
wanted to show him some examples to see if it was the same thing.
Unfortunately, I can't find any of the old e-mails in my inbox or sites
among my saved favorites (or even remember what the process was being
called).

Could someone point me to a Website with examples of this type of work or
perhaps an article in one of the photography rags (I have a good collection
of View Camera, if that helps)?

Thanks!

-Schuyler