Re: Gum problem/cyanotype

From: Marek Matusz ^lt;marekmatusz@hotmail.com>
Date: 11/23/05-10:06:55 PM Z

I printed some cyanotypes over gelatine siezed papers together with samples
of prusiian blue. Cyanotype is so nice and close to primary cyan, but my
prussian blue came out very dirty (blue-grey)this time. I was just curious
after recent dicsussion and wanted to do side by side comparison. I do not
think this prussian blue is going to make a decent tricolor gum.
Marek, Houston