Re: Gum problem(s)

From: Yves Gauvreau ^lt;gauvreau-yves@sympatico.ca>
Date: 11/24/05-07:40:25 AM Z

Martin,

there are many reason why this is not a good idea, I mean sending out
"copies" of a book. First it must certainly be illegal, remember there are
folks on this list that publish books, they might not like this idea either.
Next you may find out that some mail server don't digest very well megabytes
of emails.

I just thought you may want to think about the possible implications.

Regards
Yves