Re: Sodium Palladium Chloride for toner

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 11/24/05-08:19:55 AM Z

Yes, the B&S palladium chloride powder is the right thing for the
formula. And if you don't want to mix it you can just buy the B&S
Palladium Solution #3, which is a sodium chloropalladite solution
similar to the 20% solution I mention. It is not a 20% solution but
will work fine.

You could also use the B&S Platinum Solution #3 in the same formula,
and it will give slightly cooler results with vandyke.

Just remember, when toining with gold, palladium or platinum tone
vandykes *before* fixing.

Sandy