Re: Gum problem(s)

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 11/24/05-12:41:28 PM Z

PS What's even WORSE is on abebooks the same bookseller I bought it from,
for $138.50 (zubal) is now selling a copy for a measley 28 bucks!!!!
ARGGGGGHHHHH!!!

But when I bought it back in 2003, that was the only copy available at the
time. It is strange that now abebooks.com has 4 copies for $28 to $72.
Maybe my stupid purchase made them beat the bushes for more they could make
a bundle on.

I would snap up a copy now...

happy turkey day
Chris