Re: Goldtones/Orotones

From: SteveS ^lt;sgshiya@redshift.com>
Date: 11/28/05-12:00:44 PM Z

Plates is right. The glass views from original Curtis negatives and some on
broken glass made up by the techno staff came to me during my tenure as a
gallery diredtor. When the gallery owners turned down the offer to carry
them, and picked up some crummy stuff that looked like finger painting, I
saw the writing on the wall -- litteral pun.

S. Shapiro