Re: How to apply curves in PS for digital negatives...

From: George L Smyth ^lt;glsmyth@yahoo.com>
Date: 11/28/05-12:13:02 PM Z

Joe -

Since I am at work I could only take a quick glance - I will print them out
tonight. However, your curve looks much closer to what I was expecting to see.
 The curves at the other site showed that the author was decreasing contrast
and you are increasing it (I see the "S" curve).

Unless someone has a VD formula where a "normal" negative needs a reduction in
contrast (I doubt it), I cannot see how the other curves could possibly work.

Cheers -

george

Handmade Photographic Images - http://www.GLSmyth.com
DRiP Investing - http://DRiPInvesting.org