Re: Alt Photo Postings

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 11/28/05-12:38:41 PM Z

Hi Eric,

I was just now sitting down to check my email and while doing so, suddenly a
torrent of email from the alt photo list began to pour in.... about 30 posts
in a couple of minutes—some repeats, some not. I thought my hard drive was
going to explode...but it didn't. They have stopped now.... I'm sitting here
very quietly now, not making a move, to see if the onslaught is over..... I may
hang a wreath of garlic over my monitor....

Mark Nelson
www.precisiondigitalnegatives.com