Re: How to apply curves in PS for digital negatives...

From: Rodolpho Pajuaba ^lt;rodolpho@pajuaba.com.br>
Date: 11/28/05-03:02:19 PM Z

This is the very point of calibrating your system - actually, this is
the definition of (in this case) primter profiles. With a profile your
printer will "know" what to do with every recipe of RGB it receives to
deliver what you expect. If you donīt want to bother to profile your
printer (not so wise, because this would be more economic in a
not-so-long term), at least your monitor could be, to decrease the
number of variables on the process. Iīm in Brazil, so I couldnīt 1)
make them for you, or 2) tell you where to have them done for you, but
itīs probably not so difficult to Google it in your area.
Regards,
Rodolpho Pajuaba