RE: Chromoskedasic Paining (was: Color Images from B/W Paper)

From: George L Smyth ^lt;glsmyth@yahoo.com>
Date: 11/29/05-01:24:08 PM Z

I found an additional article, as well as some notes I printed out a few years
ago. The scans can be found at:

http://dripinvesting.org/Chromo/Untitled-1.jpg
http://dripinvesting.org/Chromo/Untitled-2.jpg
http://dripinvesting.org/Chromo/Untitled-3.jpg
http://dripinvesting.org/Chromo/Untitled-19.jpg
http://dripinvesting.org/Chromo/Untitled-20.jpg
http://dripinvesting.org/Chromo/Untitled-21.jpg

Just change the website address each time to get all 21 pages. I left the
pages rather large so that they can be printed out, so if you have a dial-up
connection they may take a while. If you cannot handle the size then please
let me know and I will make them smaller (the quality will suffer). I'll leave
these up for a month or so.

Cheers -

george

Handmade Photographic Images - http://www.GLSmyth.com