Re: Chromoskedasic Paining (was: Color Images from B/W Paper)

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 11/29/05-04:59:34 PM Z

Well, Gerry, I'd be interested in the directions myself....in the article I
have, which I think is the same one you are talking about in Sci Am, there
is no mention of any technique except that he uses developers, activators,
stabilizers and fixers. Jolly's article in Photo Techniques gave actual
formulae. I think the web is much more forthcoming with technique. But if I
am missing a major portion of the article or a page or something, or it is
in a different article, please correct me and send it my way, too, maybe in
a jpg offlist?
Chris