RE: Is Na2 that sensitive?

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 11/29/05-09:14:17 PM Z

Wholly Smokes batman? Four post before I even saw one of them? Raven,
Palladium is very slow at low humidity and faster at higher humidity. 50% to
65 % is relatively stable but you will see changes. I don't see your
coating and drying techniques. Maybe they are waiting in the server to be
delivered after the new year.

If you see radical changes in any part of your process, consider small
incremental changes. Idea that the Na2 has no recommended dilution seems
curious as a drop of 20% is quite a boost. B&S gave you no directions?

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9

Dallas, TX 75226

214-827-8301