Re: Chromoskedasic Painting (was: Color Images from B/W Paper)

From: Grace Taylor ^lt;gtay22@earthlink.net>
Date: 11/30/05-08:57:06 AM Z

I tried this process several years ago. Because of the current
interest, I looked at a box of prints I had made and found copies of
three articles which should be available in the back issues of the
magazines. This may be a repeat of info already sent, but
anyway---"The Black and White Corner Chromoskedasic Painting by Alan
W. Bean" View Camera September/October 1992; "Chromoskedasic Duotone
Pseudosolarization Using Development Fogging" by William L. Jolly"
Darkroom & Creative Camera Techniques Nov/Dec 1992; "Chromoskedasic
Painting by Dominc Man-Kit Lam and Bryan w. Rossiter" Scienific
American November 1991.

Alan Bean's article gives specific instructions. At the end of the
article if says "For more information regarding this process, write to
him at 90 Dexter Street, Attleboro, MA 02703." If he is still at that
address, I think he'd be please to know that his article is still being
saved.

I only colors I was able to get were shades of rust and brown. Hope
this helps. Grace