Re: modern metering

From: SteveS ^lt;sgshiya@redshift.com>
Date: 10/02/05-12:29:23 PM Z

Memory card?! Is that the thing you have for your phone number and address?
Where did I last see mine?

Memory card.

I guess Jerry didn't show you the Latest of cameras. One is AA for Ansel
Adams, the button to duplicate his shots; and there's the EW button for
Edward Weston. You can get custom buttons, too. Pick your icon . . . oh
year, there was this memory, card . . .

S.