RE: Blue-Black Cyanotype & Luster

From: D. Mark Andrews ^lt;mark@dragonbones.com>
Date: 10/04/05-08:24:06 AM Z

Forget toning, forget luster. Thanks for letting me down easy Henk! Alas you
confirm my fears, but I'm going to give it go anyway and see what I can come
up with.

I agree with you about the cyanotype/gum combination. Why not just start
with gum.

BTW, I've left a sealed envelop to my children with strict instructions to
open immediately upon me uttering, "I'm doing gum." I'm explained to them
that gum printing is a cult and I lay out a plan for my abduction, and
immediate re-programming at a camp in Montana before I can be fully
indoctrinated. Hmm, gum....