RE: Best CI for process

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 10/04/05-09:26:40 AM Z

I thought that we may be using a different point to interpret the data when
you said 12 steps. Yes, After beating this horse to the finish, I think that
after an initial period of testing to come up with a personal iso, ci, es,.
we move on to real scenes with real detail and modify a little here or a
little there. You may want to enhance your visual aids on the web site to
more accurately portray the out come. So if any one is still paying
attention, like the poster looking for a place to rest their shadow
exposure. After you run some test of your own, with your camera, developer
and film, just make sure you get the reveal your vision whether that is dark
and inky or more open and textured.

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street

Suite 9