Re: Epson 2200 Ink Disbursement

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 10/06/05-01:53:16 AM Z

Yep

Water Color Paper Radiant White will probably give the most for the matte
papers—the surface size can take more ink than most matte papers.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & PDN System for Your Own Custom Digital Negative Workflow
@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Coming Soon—Curve Calculator II will let you choose your toes!
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com