Albumen workshop in NYC

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 10/06/05-11:13:47 AM Z

A new Center for Alternative and Historic Processes at 412 Broadway, 3rd
Floor (vicinity of Canal Street), NYC, has started a series of workshops,
which I happen to know about because my neighbor Dan Levin is teaching one
this weekend...

"Introduction fo Albumen Printing" Oct 8 & 9, $350 for 2 days 9:30 Am til
6 PM (with only one hour off for lunch in Chinatown). Dan has done &
taught a lot of albumen, printed John Dugdale's, in fact, and the only
certified egg-white maven I know of.

phone: 212/929-4330
fax: 212/966-5532
e-mail info@cfaahp.org