getting sizing materials

From: trevor cunningham ^lt;tr_cunningham@yahoo.com>
Date: 10/08/05-08:01:44 AM Z

Hey there all...been lurking too long without any
participation. I've recently taken some pics I want
to go to gum and cyanotype and want to do it right
this time. I want to do a gelatin size as I've seen
described but have a little trouble. I live in Egypt
and obtaining materials is a little bit of a different
story than it would be in the States, UK, or Canada.
The hardener would be no trouble at all to
obtain...heck, I could probably have formaldehyde
delivered to my door if I looked into it. But the
gelatin seems to be a problem. I can get all kinds of
fruit flavors, but can't find anything like Knox...and
something tells me that's not what I want either. I
have fantastic scientific chemical resources and need
to know what to ask for. Also, I've been reading a
variety of posts with different formulae and am
interested in finding a good one for Fabriano Gentile.

Cheers! Trevor Cunningham

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true" - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/