Re: gum printing pigment

From: Hamish Stewart ^lt;hamish.stewart@gumphoto.demon.co.uk>
Date: 10/09/05-06:04:24 AM Z

Maria,

Pigment to gum ratios vary considerably, as the density of pigment varies
between different manufacturers, and also it will depend on the colour
density you want to create in your prints. I rarely use black pigments but
as a general guide my pigment to gum ratios are 1-3 grams to 12ml of gum
arabic.

Hope this helps

Regards

Hamish Stewart Gum Bichromate Photographer - http://www.gumphoto.co.uk