RE: OT, Historical Photo Question

From: Weber, Scott ^lt;sweber@mail.barry.edu>
Date: 10/10/05-11:39:15 AM Z

I believe it was "ortho" chromatic, meaning it was not red sensitive and
over sensitive to the blue/green end of the spectrum. Therefore over
exposing the sky portion of landscape images. Modern films are "pan"
chromatic and sensitive to both.

Scott B. Weber
Associate Professor of Photography
Department of Fine Arts