Re: OT, Historical Photo Question

From: Jack Brubaker ^lt;jack@jackbrubaker.com>
Date: 10/10/05-03:01:49 PM Z

Morris Rosenfeld was a popular photographer of the New York yachting scene
in the 1940s - 1960s. He kept a file of nice skies that he printed onto the
subject image. He complained that most of the time the sky was boring or
washed out against the bright water subjects. It was all enlarger technique
not merging of actual negatives. Or, so I have read.

Jack