RE: my first van dyke!!

From: Breukel, C. (HKG) ^lt;C.Breukel@lumc.nl>
Date: 10/11/05-08:22:32 AM Z

Do not know about other materials, but I tried Saran wrap (have to dig up the width, pretty thin I would say), but on smooth surface paper like Simili Japon I always saw a decrease of sharpness, enough to not use it again, and run the risk of damage my negative (none so far, only a stepwedge)

best,

Cor