RE: sensitiser problem was " "

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 10/12/05-06:37:27 AM Z

Hi David, I don't think heat of summer will make your sensitizer going
bad (for a chemical which melting poing is 398C). I have pot. di. and
amm. di. mixed 1,5 year ago which I store in an environment that goes
over 30C temperature from time to time - no ill effects untill now.

Most probably yours gone bad because it wasn't made with distilled water
(!?) and/or it was contaminated somehow and/or it was exposed to UV
light (dark browny reminds me the color of exposed gum emulsion).

Regards,
Loris.