Re: Testing for Email

From: John Roseborough ^lt;jroseborough@scinternet.net>
Date: 10/15/05-08:46:04 PM Z

I'm here and coming out of lurking mode for the moment.

I have recently acquired a 5x7 Devin Tri-Color camera with the intention of
making separations for Tri-Color Carbon prints. The camera came without an
operation/instruction manual. Does anyone on the list happen to have one
and be willing to make a copy? Or better yet an extra one that could be
parted with? I'm finding these manuals are more difficult to find than hens
teeth.<g> Any
help would be greatly appreciated. Naturally compensation will be arranged.

Thank you,
John Roseborough