wide-angle lens for 4x5

From: Shannon Stoney ^lt;sstoney@pdq.net>
Date: 10/18/05-07:37:04 AM Z

        Hi, I am supposed to do some architectural photography in the
coming month, and I am thinking about borrowing or buying a wider
format lens than the one I'm accustomed to shooting with. Right now
I have a 150mm lens. What would be a good length to look for? I
will be shooting in a prison near Houston called The Walls.

Also, I think I might have to learn to do the perspective correction
thing. Any suggestions about web sites or books to look at?

thanks,

--shannon