RE: two questions about watercolor paper

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 10/21/05-01:06:42 AM Z

Charles, Canson CP is not the same on both sides. The front size has
random texture while the back side has a orderly patterned texture. Both
sides take Cyanotype and Vandyke in the same manner though... You can
use the patterned back side in order to accentuate some kind of orderly
texture present in your photo (in the correct orientation of course).

Regards,
Loris.