Re: A bit off-topic but I need help!

From: SteveS ^lt;sgshiya@redshift.com>
Date: 10/21/05-01:48:41 PM Z

MessageA bit off in recent personal experience, but one thing is that you will never be able to correct out the color to perfection with standard color head coupler process.

The one thing that may be of help, that in my experience I found color correction with HUGE differences actually is necessary. If your neutral head reads 45-45-47 you might try 120-89-60 for example. Or, well . . . I hope you get the idea.

S. Shapiro