Re: Wikipedia

From: Gordon J. Holtslander ^lt;holtsg@duke.usask.ca>
Date: 10/22/05-10:19:31 AM Z

But this is the beauty of the wikipedia - Once there is an entry -
numerous people could add additional entries - each a

        but I do it this way ...

The readers would get a sense that there is more than one way to make a
gum print.

Gord

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005, Katharine Thayer wrote:
> Gordon J. Holtslander wrote:
> >

> > there is nothing written on gum printing.
> >

> Hi Gord,
> I think you mentioned this once before, and I got the giggles thinking
> about all the gum printers correcting each others' text til the end of
> time. The thing about gum printing is that there is so little that's
> well enough established in a generalizable sense to be of use in an
> encyclopedia, that in a way I'm rather glad to hear that no one has
> attempted it. The less misinformation that's out in the world about gum
> printing, the better, as far as I'm concerned.

-- snip --

> Katharine

Gordon J. Holtslander Dept. of Biology
holtsg@duke.usask.ca 112 Science Place
http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg University of Saskatchewan
Tel (306) 966-4433 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Fax (306) 966-4461 Canada S7N 5E2