cyanotype with gum

From: Anne van Leeuwen & Peter Hoffman ^lt;anne_peter@earthlink.net>
Date: 10/23/05-03:53:34 PM Z

I've been experimenting with the gum process for several months now.
It's getting more comfortable and predictable.

Just started searching for some artistic style to pursue more
thoroughly. This has let me to a layer of cyanotype with 2 layers of
gum (three colors which i can play with much more).

My question to those who've done this is:

What about the fading of the cyan layer under gum?

(I've searched the site but haven't found any definitive answers)

thanks! Anne