unsubscribe alt-photo-process-l

From: Suzy Currell ^lt;Suzy.Currell@homegroup.org.uk>
Date: 10/24/05-04:05:10 AM Z

unsubscribe alt-photo-process-l
The Home Group comprises the following organisations:

        Home Group Limited - (charitable I & P Soc. No. 22981R), including its divisions, Home Housing, Warden Housing and Stonham; and its sub-divisions, Copeland Homes and Nashayman Housing
        Home in Scotland Limited (charitable I & P Soc. no. 1935R(S)
        Paramount Homes Limited (Registered Company, No. 03402204)
        Home Group Developments Limited (Registered Company No. 04664018)

Confidentiality: this email and any attachments sent with it are intended only for the use of the person(s) named above, and are confidential. If they have come to you in error you must not act upon them, nor must you copy them, print them or show them to anyone else. Please notify the sender as soon as possible by replying to this email, and then delete this email (and its attachments) from your system. If you require assistance please telephone our Information Systems Help Desk on +44 (0) 191 255 2222.

Security Warning: email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free. The sender does not accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this notice that arise as a result of email transmission. If you require verification of this email or any attachment sent with it, please request a hard copy version.

Viruses: in keeping with good computing practice we take reasonable measures to scan emails and attachments prior to their transmission. However, it is your responsibility to take precautions to check for and to protect against viruses. We accept no liability for loss or damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. You should carry out your own virus check before opening this email and any attachment(s) sent with it.

http://www.star.net.uk