Re: I don't feel so lonely - Burkholder is coming up north.

From: Dan Burkholder ^lt;fdanb@aol.com>
Date: 10/24/05-02:46:47 PM Z

The goats are safe*. No comment on the other claims. ;^)

If anyone's interested, you can learn about the Vancouver Workshops
(both the One-Day Blitz and Four-Day Hands-On) at the following:

http://www.vancouverphotoworkshops.com/course_listing/

And, if there are any list members in Spain or surrounding area, I'll be
doing a One-Day Blitz Workshop in Madrid on Nov. 5th. Sorry for the late
notice but it all happened quickly. For info, email josemaria@yellow.ms

Hope to meet some of you soon!

Dan

*unless recently bathed and groomed.