Re: Cyanotype: Ag 41

From: Peter Marshall ^lt;petermarshall@cix.co.uk>
Date: 10/25/05-05:31:36 AM Z

David Lee uses the term to refer to art (and in this particular piece,
specifically photography, which he regards as its latest victim) that
"has become institutionalised by the short-sighted meddling and
control-freakery of galleries, curators and art colleges which ...
promote joyless pretentiousness to the exclusion of deeply rooted belief."

http://www.thejackdaw.co.uk/index.html may explain more about David Lee.

Regards,

Peter

Peter Marshall
petermarshall@cix.co.uk +44 (0)1784 456474
31 Budebury Rd, STAINES, Middx, TW18 2AZ, UK
My London Diary http://mylondondiary.co.uk/
London's Industrial Heritage: http://petermarshallphotos.co.uk/
The Buildings of London etc: http://londonphotographs.co.uk/
and elsewhere......