Re: sources for uv exposure units or plate makers? (or any hints on how toget good good contct?)

From: Kai Hamann ^lt;kaihamann@t-online.de>
Date: 10/28/05-03:40:41 PM Z

Dear Carmen,

UV units with vacuum plate are sometimes auctioned via ePray.

I donīt print as big as you do, only up to 15 x 20 paper size, and still use the shirtly method I began with: rimless frames. A piece of soft foamed material is put on the back. Then come paper, negative and the glasplate. This pack is clamped at the edges and thatīs it. Maybe this is an option for you.

All the best
  Kai