Re: OT; Wikipedia & Aqua Regia

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 10/29/05-12:53:15 AM Z

I had a relative that did the same thing with his gold fillings during the
Civil War.... I think he is listed somewhere as a casualty...

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives
PDNPrint Forum @ Yahoo Groups
Curve Calculator II is about to go BETA!
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com
what's a NEOCONvict?