Re: Possibly the silliest Gum question ever!

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 10/29/05-03:11:48 AM Z

Ah, what we do for love... There are some papers (Arches Platine for
example) that are made specially for some alternative processes that
don't work as well for gum; this may well be one of them. What's
gelignite? One thing I didn't like about the Platine was the sort of
weird sizing it had; the behavior of this Talbot sounds very similar.
Katharine