RE: sources for uv exposure units or plate makers? (or any hints on how toget good good contct?)

From: Gerry Giliberti ^lt;GGILIBERTI@controlotron.com>
Date: 10/31/05-08:18:52 AM Z

Carmen,

Contact a friend of mine, Paul Lalaiki, at silocone_resources@juno.com. He
lived in Kingston for years and now lives over the bridge in Rhinebeck. He's
a graphic artist and printer and will know if there are any vacuum frames or
other solutions to your problem. (I'm at work so if the e-mail address is
wrong I'm sure he's in the phone book. If not, e-mail me at
gerrygiliberti@juno.com and I'll give you his phone number. He turned me on
to gum back at Farmingdale College in 1970. He'll have some answers for
you.)

Gerry Giliberti