RE: Using Polaroid SX-70 film with modern cameras

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 09/01/05-01:05:47 AM Z

Well thanks for the suggestion but I can do that (Photoshopping) with any
film. Why would I use expensive polariod for that purpose? The reason I'm
intersted in SX70 manipulation is the "hand made" quality of it and of couse
for the uniqueness + unpredictability + uncertainty it incorporates. I don't
want to work with a media that has "undo" capability ;)

Regards,
Loris.

  _____