Re: Using Polaroid SX-70 film with modern cameras (alternative)

From: Phillip Murphy ^lt;pmurf@bellsouth.net>
Date: 09/01/05-03:59:42 AM Z

There is a way to create a symbiotic relationship with your SX-70
original and digital printing that maintains the
"uniqueness + unpredictability + uncertainty" of the process. Have a
look at Synthetik's Studio Artist 3.0
http://www.synthetik.com/ . It is an image synthesizer that gives you
unlimited possibilities in manipulating your
images. This is unlike any photoshop plug-in. It parses your original
image and allows you to synthesize it
visually. It is to photographs what the Moog is to music.

-Phillip