Tip for color assessment in multiple gums

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 09/02/05-03:21:45 PM Z

A friend and I have been reporting our dreams to each other for the last
few weeks and have learned that we dream about completely different
things. She always dreams about going out on great dates with movie
stars, and I always dream about gum printing. It's not fair!

 Anyway, last night I dreamed a way of judging how colors will look
printed over each other without actually having to do the printing, and
today I tried what I dreamed and found that it works pretty well. I
coated small sheets of mylar with dichromated pigment-gum and exposed
and developed them. Now I have these pigmented overlays that I can lay
over a partially-finished gum print to see how that color would look as
the next layer in the print. This is especially useful when I want to
build a neutral color by printing colors over each other.
Katharine