Re: Pacific NW alt-photo group?

From: jude.taylor@comcast.net
Date: 09/03/05-05:55:39 PM Z

Katherine,

The PNW alt-photo group elected to become a chapter of the Center for Photographic History and Technology since the response to start-up the PNW alt group was only around 9 folks. So far we have not set a date for the first meeting/event. Please do go ahead and subscribe; we may get something together by the time your trip comes around!

Craig Huber (Seattle area Group f/5.6) is spearheading the chapter formation with Oody from Vancouver, B.C.

Cheers!
Judy

--
Judy Rowe Taylor